I love talking on the phone, but I would much rather text.
Because texting allows me to focus and accomplish other things, while still holding a conversation. Talking on the phone requires too much focus on the actual conversation. If that makes sense.
- essave likes this
- dieharddope likes this
- mayrayne reblogged this from fashionandsexx
- peas-and-qs said: AH, my life. In a post
- comeseeandconquer likes this
- political-gravitas said: and that is precisely why I would rather talk on the phone. I want to give undivided attention, and I want the same. We can keep it short, if necessary.
- livingelevated said: Makes perfect sense.
- livingelevated likes this
- realidadideal likes this
- tauntedwaters reblogged this from liquordreams and added:
- kenkenpow reblogged this from fashionandsexx
- tauntedwaters likes this
- fashionandsexx reblogged this from liquordreams
- liquordreams posted this